Friday, May 27, 2011

Lets Get Painting!!


Cali asks almost on a daily basis to paint. I found 9 paint rollers (as seen above) at a thrift shop for $1.91, AWESOME DEAL to say the least! In that same goodie bag came books of stickers and a Disney scrapbooking kit!


We are painting on paper bags for an upcoming activity! Paint a couple of your paper bags and put them to the side until next week. Cali really enjoyed the roller, I think she REALLY REALLY enjoyed it actually. Keep scrolling to see what I mean :o)


I can't even say how I just love her facial expression after seeing her painted hand she made. Have your tot paint their own hand, show them with gesture. Then go on to show them how to use both hands to push the paint onto the paper, and finally pull up to reveal the artwork made!






Cali is always drawing this face, we are definetly framing this artwork!!!


Cali's finished artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment