Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ABC's File Style

I had this brilliant idea of using files and the alphabet. On each file I placed a single letter uppercase and lower case of the alphabet,  as well as a few stickers to make it more interesting :o)




Then on the inside I placed 5 pictures of that started with that corresponding letter.
A is for Apron, Apple, Alligator, Ant, and Acorn.
B is for Banana, Butterfly, Belt, Beach Ball, and Boat.
C is for Cat, Car, Cross (we also say Christ & Church), Cake, and Clock.




In each file I have put various worksheets such as learning how to trace the letter and again pictures that correspond to that letter :o)

Where to find worksheets? The dollar store has to the BEST and MOST AFFORDABLE worksheets booklets. I know there are various "dollar" stores, try finding a "Dollar Tree," because everything in the store is just $1.



I wanted to make sure that I had a place for these files where they would stay organized for the most part. I scored this awesome and most perfect space saver for this project. I got it 50% off at Target for only $4.99!


Before placing the files in the organizer/space saver.

All A-Z files :o)


3 comments:

  1. These are really cute ideas. I think I may have to try some of this stuff when my son is older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cammie - Thanks :o)

    @ Jennifere - You can also make a mini version of this, just cut the files in half :o) Thats what I will be doing for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete